TRANSFORM YOUR BODY 
WITH OUR 
21 dAY SLIM DOWN
PROGRAM
**THIS OFFER IS ENDING AUGUST 24th!!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Our 21-Day Slim down Program has everything you need to succeed:

Unlimited training sessions in our studio with a certified personal trainer

Our Very Easy and Diverse Meal Plan which has had tremendous success with our members!

An online private community!

AND SO MUCH MORE!
Normally $199
NOW ONLY $21
 Come Check Out Fresno's Newest Gym!
We Are Taking The Title,
And We Have The Plans To Prosper You!
THE CENTRAL VALLEY'S FAT LOSS EXPERTS
My name is Todd Kanawyer, Owner of Title 29 Fitness. I have been in love with health and fitness my whole life. I am a graduate from Fresno State where I earned my degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Physical Education. I have been a certified personal trainer for over 5 years and have been fortunate to learn under the very best in the valley. I have a passion in helping my members reach their full potential and guiding them to be able to live healthier and more active lifestyles. I truly care for each individual and love to see my members succeed not only with their transformation, but in their everyday lives. I have assembled a superstar team at Title 29, we are highly knowledgable and love to make our workouts not only effective, but very fun as well! Here at Title 29, our community has a blast. My team and I will give you our very best and cannot wait to work with you get you where you truly want to be! 

21 Day Challenge FAQs

Can I participate if I'm not in shape?
YES! Our challenges are geared towards people of any fitness level and of all ages. Our coaches offer modifications for beginners or anyone with physical limitations.

Do I need to sign a contract or commit to your program beyond the 21-day program?
Absolutely not. We do not require a contract to join and our goal for your 21-day program is to get you a great jump start and over-deliver on service so that you'll WANT to stay! 

Will the meal plans work for vegetarians?
Yes. Our meal plans can be tailored to your current eating habits whether you are gluten free, paleo, low carb, vegan, or vegetarian. You will only eat foods you already eat/enjoy. We do not push quick-fix diets, and instead want to encourage a healthy change for a new lifestyle.

Do I have to pick a day or time to attend classes?
No. You can choose from any of the sessions we offer (our complete schedule is listed below). 

What happens after I sign-up?
After you sign-up for the challenge, you will directed to schedule your New Client Orientation before your program start date. This is an opportunity to meet staff, tour the facility and receive additional tools for success. 

IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
Our members tell us about improvements to their health every day. They are leaner, stronger, feeling more vibrant throughout their day, reducing medications, lowering blood pressure, and much more!
IMPROVE YOUR LOOK
Look your best with our proven system of fitness, nutrition, and accountability. You will have greater self-confidence!
IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
This is not just a gym, it is the solution to your busy life. We help you find workout/life balance with our great coaching and management staff that is available to you at any time of the day!

What Other Valley Proffessionals Have to Say: 
Steve Sobonya M. A., CSCS 
The team and facility that Todd has put in place is completely unmatched in Fresno. I can't believe the energy and the very pleased patrons express from the RESULTS that they achieve.
Rebecca Robla, Owner - Fightgirl Fitness Fresno
Todd and his training team are the best in Fresno! No other fitness studio compares!
What Our Members Have to Say: Inspiring words from motivated people.
Sarah R.

This has been a game changer for me. We’ve been members of another local gym for YEARS, and nothing has come close. The trainers are experienced, well rounded and amazing. If you like smaller classes, more of a one on one and if you like to sweat, I highly recommend you try Title 29 out!
Jeri E..
This place is awesome! It's like having a personal trainer right at your fingertips. It takes the guesswork out of the gym. The coaches are great, and the other people working out are enthusiastic and very inspiring. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a challenge and some direction in fitness.
NUTRITION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESULTS
Title 29 Fitness
4025 W Figarden Dr. #107 in Fresno

Class Schedule
(Monday-Friday)
5am, 6am, 7am, 8:30am--4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm

(Saturday)
8am,9am
Contact Us
team@title29fitness.com
(559) 356-7168
100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.